Disease Management Nurse - RN
The ideal candidate will be able to provide telephonic care management services to assess, educate, coordinate care, identify needs and assist the members with self- management skills and reaching goals to improve their health and well-being.
- Perform telephonic member assessments including condition-specific assessments.
- Interface with providers to help members get medical services and coordinate their care.
- Educate members on their condition(s) including the importance of following guidelines for care.
- Collect and analyze data related to the member’s medical condition.
- Perform medication reconciliation.
- Establish goals for self-management with the member and coach member to meet goals.
- Provide ongoing support and engage members in closing gaps in their care.
- Develop a plan of care based on the member’s needs; revise and update plan when indicated.
- Measure member’s progress against goals.
- Participate in QI activities to improve the members’ health and overall satisfaction with the program.
- Bachelors’ degree in nursing
- Valid unrestricted Registered Nurse License in Indiana
- Certified Case Manager (CCM) preferred
- At least 5 years work as a Registered Nurse in a clinical setting
- Managed Care experience, 1-3 years preferred
- Experience in case management or disease management preferred
- Ability to type at least 55 WPM
- Flexible hours required with 3-4 hours one evening per week and two half days on Saturday per month